VHS to DVD Conversion
Copying VHS tape to DVD is the most common tape transfer that we undertake at Media Matters Technology - send us your VHS tape and we can professionally transfer the content to a DVD for you. Video encoding is the important step that will determine whether the image output is of good or bad quality. Not all video is the same, and Media Matters Technology understand the variety of formats and specifications, ensuring your image output is of the best quality possible. We can convert from many legacy formats, and output formats include: AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, Quicktime MOV and WMF.
|VHS||Up to 5 Mins||Up to 15 Mins||Up to 60 Mins||Up to 120 Mins||Up to 180 Mins|
|To Adobe Flash||£35.00||£45.00||£65.00||£75.00||£90.00|
The above prices include DVD disc with a title printed directly to the disc surface and straight conversion with no autoplay or menu. Post and packaging via Royal Mail is £2.50. All prices EXCLUDE VAT. Please contact a member of our team for other conversion costs and multiple copies of your DVD. We're able to take your video footage from most video formats and output to a range of computer-based formats including CD, DVD, DVtape, DVD-R, DVD+R etc.... or Betacam, Digibeta and others.
- Many legacy formats still supported
- Hybrid CD's can be produced for viewing with QuickTime and Media Player
- DVD's can be authored for playback on DVD players or DVD-ROM drives on a computer
- Output formats include AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, QuickTime MOV, WMF
- Duplication services available
- Complete confidential and secure service
- Working to an ISO9002 quality control procedure
- Please note we do have a minimum charge of £50+VAT on all video conversion and duplication work
Supported video formats we can transfer to and from:
- VHS, S-VHS, (PAL , NTSC, SECAM, PAL M, PAL N)
- Video 8, Hi8 (PAL)
- DigiBeta - Sony Digital Betacam 625
- Betacam SP (525 & 625)
- Philips Lazer disc (laser disk)
- Umatic (PAL, NTSC)
- 2" Quad 525 and 625
- 1" B and C Format (PAL)
- DV tape (Mini DV) DVcam DVC PRO
If you have a format that is not listed, please do contact us, and we'll try our best to get back to you as soon as possible.